Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January 13th.

I didn't have to work today or yesterday. I'd imagine not many people did have to work yesterday since there was a blanket of white and ice everywhere! Tomorrow I go back to begin the semester again. I have mixed feelings, But I have to admit that finally being excited about going back to the bookstore and school is a great feeling. I always hate leaving home, but after 21 years of being at home, I'm excited to spend my last semester in college housing. This Spring I will move out of Tech for good and move into an apartment with my best friend, Rebekah.
New Beginnings.
I hate to love them. This May, I will say goodbye to so many best friends. I'll cry so many painful tears and I'll laugh some of my last laughs with these lovely friends.
New Beginnings.
I hate to love them.
January 13th begins the end, and I'm not so sure I'm ready for it.

122 days until the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment