Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Directions

Let me just record some prayers I've prayed over the last 2 hours:

To God, From Me...
I hate being here, Lord. Do other Godly women feel this way? (I say that not because I feel Godly, but because I want to be Godly) I don't want to push him away, or do whatever this crap is called. I just want to be inside of your will. I want to know what your will is! My heart aches, so terribly. I want what you want, but I continue to do what I do. Whatever your will is, reveal it and give me what you feel is appropriate for this direction.
I want to be satisfied in you. I want to find my worth and value in who you are. Please ease the pain of this process... I know it will take time, but please ease the pain. Please. I want to find my joy in you. I want to tell my friends and family our love story. I'm trusting you to speak.


Isaiah 43.


Yes Lord. Peace with friendship now, Patience to let you work. Continue to speak through my dreams. Amen.


What a beautiful picture. I pray, he answers. I cry, he catches. I scream, he calms. That's what a father does. Thank God he's my father.

2 comments:

  1. Good job, God. Keep up the good work.

    (oh yeah, i have a blogger account. you can get a taste of 15 year old me if you check it out!)

    ReplyDelete