Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Allergies

I never knew I had 'em.
I woke up this morning with an ichy throat, watery eyes, and unable to breathe. I wabbled into the bathroom only to discover the wretchedness of my apperance. As everyone does on the last week of class, I put some clothes on and went to class. As I was headed to class, I got a craving for some Jon Foreman. I popped it in, reset my headphones, and walked with ease.
"House of God, Forever."

As I sat in class, I became even more gross. By the time I reached my apartment, I thought I was going to pass out. And I was right.

I slept for a good 2.5 hours. I don't usually take naps, but this one was needed. I had a series of crazy dreams, which have been happening often here lately. I then proceeded to go to Docs Place to grab some lunch and found myself, with my lunch, in the art building. A good friend of mine was working on his final project, and I decided to be a good samaritan and help him out. Nearly 2 hours later, I made my way to my only destination for the day, the Library.

I spent the next 3 hours wearing myself out.

Here I am, almost 6 hours later, still procrastinating.
Dumb Allergies.

No comments:

Post a Comment